DATA RESOURCE ADMINISTRATOR
12 Month Contract
RESPONSIBLE TO: DIRECTOR OF SUPPORT SERVICES
This post requires: a belief in the YAP model of strengths based, needs led services for children, young people and families. You will have experience of providing Data Administration support in a large organisation to a very high standard. The post requires strong communications skills with the ability to adapt to change, to be solution focused, to ensure a high-quality service for all young people and families. It also requires a high degree of flexibility and the requirement for national and regional travel.
1. Qualifications: This post requires
ü Certificate /Degree in business related field together with ECDL, and excellent knowledge of computing packages.
ü A working knowledge of CRM Systems and/or Systems Administration.
ü Excellent client relationship skills preferably working with vulnerable young people and/or adults.
ü At least 4 years’ experience in a busy office environment.
ü Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Publisher.
2. Responsibilities and Tasks: Reporting to the Director of Support Services, the Data Administrator will be part of a National Support Services Team responsible for Data Management as well as providing administrative support to the National Office of YAP Ireland.
Specific areas of responsibility include:
1. Processing Client Referrals onto Client Relationship Management (CRM) System within agreed timeframes with attention to accuracy, efficiency and client confidentiality and within the principles of General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
2. Supporting the Research function of YAP Ireland, with data entry to CRM and SPSS system to support the YAP Ireland Growth Strategy.
3. To gather and conduct analysis on data collected from YAP service users to produce reports for Senior Management, the Board and Funders.
4. To contribute to the development of research tenders as appropriate and work closely with external research bodies in the execution and dissemination of external research findings.
5. To contribute to the YAP Research working group.
6. To carry out monthly Satisfaction Surveys with Clients, Client Guardians and Referrers, assessing their satisfaction with the service provided by YAP Ireland.
7. Providing monthly, quarterly and annual reports to the Senior Management Team and the Board as required.
8. Developing the CRM System in conjunction with the Systems Administrator and the Senior Management Team and in line with organisational requirements.
9. To develop and execute marketing campaigns to promote The Investing in Children Membership Award™ and assist with assessments and reports.
10. Assisting Senior Managers with funding applications.
11. To adhered to best practices including Children First 2015 guidelines and other legislative requirements.
12. Adhere to all YAP Ireland Policies and Procedures and Code of Conduct.
13. General Administration: To support the Human Resources and Communications functions of Support Services Team and to perform other duties as required by Director of Support Services
Essential: Certificate /Degree in business related field together with ECDL, and excellent knowledge of computing packages.
Desirable: Working knowledge and experience of Data/Statistical analysis tools in particular SPSS.
Essential: At least 4-years experience in data input and analysis and report writing. Some experience of managing client relations and conducting research. Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power-point, Publisher and Databases and the ability to analyse data accurately and confidentially.
Desirable: Working knowledge and experience of Databases and data analysis in particular SPSS
ü Excellent Administration & organizational skills
ü Excellent communication & client relationship skills
ü Excellent knowledge of excel and report writing
ü Solution focused individual
ü Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
ü Ability to prioritise tasks and meet targets
ü Ability to instil positive influence and bring others along with you
Salary: €36,082.00 per annum
Closing date for receipt of application forms is: 03/01/2022. Start date 7th February
Interviews will take place between 10th and 14th January. Please note, if invited to interview you must be available to attend during this time in person in Dublin. Only completed applications will be accepted, CV’s will NOT be accepted.
Only completed applications will be accepted using code DRA1121
CV’s will NOT be accepted.
If you encounter any difficulty, please email email@example.com